Support for children aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Concerns about a childs health

If you’re worried about your child's health there are lots of different services that are there to help.

You should start by talking to your:

  • doctor
  • dentist
  • health visitor (for children under school age)
  • school nurse (for school age children)

They can refer you to other services for more help, if needed.

Find out about health services near you.