Support for children aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

BCP Council easy-read housing options and choices guides

My Life, My Home and the Pathway for Housing Options documents are easy-read guides providing information and advice to help you decide where to live. 

My Life, My Home is about the types of housing and types of support that could be available. The pages help the person make choices, who can help and some top tips and ideas to think about when choosing where to live.

BCP Pathway for Housing Options is about how to apply for housing and a simple overview of the process.

If you need to contact someone:

  • For Supported Living, Residential Care and Shared Lives – contact Adult Social Care   or phone 01202 123654 Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4:30pm
Useful Websites